Zettaguard USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Multi Display Adapter / Video Graphics Adapter
Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? A third? Even a fourth? Let’s get to multitasking! The Zettaguard USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Multi Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an HDMI connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The Zettaguard USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter can support up to six displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
- Supports monitors / projectors and PC-compatible TVs with resolutions up to 2048×1152.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded directly from the installation disk provided.)
- Compatible with DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays. (DVI-to-VGA and DVI-to-HDMI adapters included)
- Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best performance and compatibility.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Not recommended for gaming purposes. Ideally used with web or productivity software
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU with 1.2GHz or higher processor
- 256MB RAM
- One available USB 2.0 port
- 30Mb of disk space available
- Super VGA (800×600) or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7. Intel-based Mac OS 10.4.11 or later Linux OS
- USB 2.0 Display Adapter
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- DVI to HMDI Adapter
- User Manual
- Driver Installation CD
- USB 2.0 Cable