BLUETOOTH V4.0 USB DONGLE
- Chipset CSR8510
- Compatible with Bluetooth specification v4.0
- In Dual Mode: It maintains fully backward compatible with Bluetooth 2.1/3.0
- Support Bluetooth Low Energy
- Provide data access via USB v2.0 interface
- Support maximum asynchronous transfer rate of 3Mbps.
- 2.4GHz~ 2.4835GHz ISM Band
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Secure Simple Pairing (SSP)
- Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, controllers, and more
- Standard: Bluetooth v4.0
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Data Rates: Up to 3Mbps
- Transmitter Power: Class 2
- Distance of Use: 30FT (10 meters) in free space
- Frequency Band: 2.4 ~ 2.4835GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Unit Dimension: 0.87 x 0.56 x 0.23 inches; Unit Weight 0.1 ounces
- RoHS compliant
- Adds Bluetooth support to Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, or Linux PCs that don’t already have it. Adds Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) support to Windows 8 and higher.
- Supports Bluetooth speakers and headsets, keyboards, mice, and more. Extremely compact USB adapter. Safe to leave in for laptop travel. Low power.
- Available one USB port
- Memory 128MB
- Compatible OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Note: Does NOT support ARM-based Windows RT computers.
- Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Note: This Bluetooth 4.0 Dongle will work for following models ONLY:
MacBook Air Late 2010 and later, Mac mini Late 2009 and later, MacBook Late 2008 and Later, MacBook Pro 13″ Mid 2009 and later, MacBook Pro 15″ Late 2008 and Later, MacBook Pro 17″ Early 2009 and later, Retina MacBook Pro Mid 2012 and later, Mac Pro Early 2009 and later, iMac with Broadcom Wi-Fi chip Late 2009 and later.
- Kernels 3.0.34 and higher, with open source stack (may have limited functionality vs Windows, some Linux distributions need additional manual configuration)
- Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, Zero